1 cup Urad dhal
1 cup Rice
3 cups Millet flour
Ghee for frying
Salt to taste
1) Soak the urad dal and rice for four hours.
2) Grind to a smooth paste.
3) Add ragi flour and salt and blend into smooth batter and leave to ferment.
4) Heat a tawa or a frying pan and grease it well.
5) Add a ladleful of the batter into it and spread out so the edge is quite thin.
6) The center may be left soft, and sprinkled with chopped chillies and pour a spoon of the oil all around and cook on a medium flame till the edge is crisp.
7) Remove the dosa carefully from the tawa.